Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I AM READY FOR SUMMER!

I am so over this winter weather. One day it snows, and the next it's 66 degrees.
 
That's Ohio for you!
 
I have SO many things I want to sew! I just started on the CUTEST little Ruffle Bottom Sun Suit for Emmaline to take on vacation with us in May, and I hope to finish it soon - and maybe add a few to my etsy shop.  OMG, can you just feel the cuteness oozing from this sneak peak?

 
I also have a quilt on the agenda, and Project Run and Play! You can read more about it by clicking the button in my right side bar. I have the first 3 weeks figured out- and if I have time will do week 4!

Here is a sneak peak of week 1:


 
  I would also like to put together a few handmade gifts/fold over clutches.

 For now though, I would love to show off something that has become quite the hit in my little Etsy shop, that is also perfect for SUMMER.
 
 

Fabric covered button earrings. I started out making just studs for the shop but ended up putting together a few options in a drop style. Aren't they lovely?



Go take a look, right here. They are inexpensive and SO adorable. I love them and made myself a pair in almost every color. My favorite (if I had to pick) are the black and white chevron drop style earrings. I am going to be adding more in a larger size soon, that you will swoon over!
 
Black and White Chevron Earrings- size 3/4"
 
Have a great week everyone!
 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment