Friday, August 23, 2013

Skipper Top Round 2

  
Ok so I made another one. Another Skipper Top, but this time, for Hannah.
For this one, I removed the arm bands and just did a hem on the sleeves, (with my fancy double needle) and did a band around the neck. I didn't hem around the bottom. I am still deciding what I want to do there.
 
 
I love this cute birdie print. I accidentally cut the pieces wrong and the birds were upside down on my front piece....so I had a little correcting to do. Don't tell Han, but the birds on the back are upside down now, ooops!
 

I love the way it came out. Especially with her skinnies and her little hat!
 
 
 
 
Can you tell by my photos that I am still getting used to lighting in this new house?
 I really miss my old cheery window in Hannah's room. I used to have her stand on her chest of drawers that was next to the window in her old room. It was the perfect spot for modeling.
 
I guess this will have to do for now, OR until I figure out what area in my house has the best light. A new lense might be in my future, any suggestions?
 
Have a great weekend all... I have about 2-3 more of these up my sleeve.
 I can't get enough.

 If you want to make one to, visit SEWMUCHADO, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment